Saturday, August 20, 2011

Tennis Lollipops

I often make these types of lollipops for baseball and basketball (you can check these out if you want on my other blog roommom27) but today I made some tennis lollipops to pass out during the U.S. Open. But you could make these with your tennis club or school name.


You just need some flat lollipops, yellow paper, a circle cutter, tape, white and black pens.


This is the type of lollipop that you need to use for your base.


Using a circle punch - punch out some yellow circles. If you don't have a circle punch - you can use a round cookie cutter or trace a glass and cut the circles out by hand. I think that my circle punch was around $15 and I used a 40% off coupon from Michael's so it just cost around $8 and I use it all the time for projects.


Using a white paint Sharpie pen I made the white lines.


Using a black pen I wrote the U.S. Open and Penn.


Now I just tape the tennis ball onto the flat lollipop. What could be easier?


No comments:

Post a Comment