Friday, August 5, 2011

I Changed My Mind - About my Wimbledon Outfits

I found this Kate Spade tennis bag on the Trendencies.com website. Unfortunately this website is written in Spanish. However, I digress - what I would like to say is that I changed my mind and now when I play at Wimbledon - I will carry this Kate Spade bag.




And I also changed my mind about my Wimbledon tennis dress. This dress can be found on the ralphlauren.com website. The dress was originally $165 but it now on sale for $79 which I think is a really great deal. Don't you agree - that this is a fantastic dress for Wimbledon!



I might wear the above dress to be a spectator at Wimbleton. It can be found on the ellegirl.elle.com website. It is a Tommy Hilfiger dress. Tommy has been making a lot of preppy and country club themed clothes in 2011.



This is another dress idea for Wimbledon spectating. I love the navy color and cuffs. It can be found on the Tibi.com website under the resort 2012 collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment