Friday, December 23, 2011

Fun Tennis Wreath and Shadow Box


This tennis racquet wreath was featured on virginiasweetpea.com on the July 12, 2011 post she gives exact directions on how to make a tennis racquet wreath! The color combinations are endless. I think a Christmas tennis wreath would be so fun to have on the door to of the tennis club!



This shadow box can be purchased on somethingsporty.com. They also sell sports themed candy. But I think that it would be fun to make your own tennis shadow box with photos, ticket stubs, an old racquet, tennis balls, score cards, etc. So start saving and gathering up your tennis memorabilia. 


1 comment:

  1. Wow awesome and interesting. I'm a young girl, highly fond of jewellery, I have been searching for some trendy and latest fashion around the internet to get popular in my social circle. For that I visited Tennis Bracelets and I got stunned watching their great collection of Bracelets. Girls get excited and socially demanded.

    ReplyDelete