Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Designer and I Mean Designer Tennis Gear!


I adore this Chanel tennis racquet! It also comes in black. But I am loving the white! I could use this racquet when I play my fantasy match at Wimbledon. Okay - just google Chanel tennis racquet and the website says tennis racquets will soon be available at Chanel boutiques worldwide. I think I will pop in a Chanel boutique this week.




I found the above outfit on Life in a Venti Cup. Lacoste is introducing a collection with Catherine Molandrino.  I  love the gray and white - so classy. I also love the white sunglasses and headband. Although my headband would probably only look cute for a game or two - my hair gets really messy when I play tennis. Sometimes I use the the ladies room between sets and then I look in the mirror and I think WHAT happened to my hair?





No comments:

Post a Comment